I am writing to you with bad news, as you already might of heard Caesar was assassinated today by our fellow Romans. I am devastated and will be taking some time to gather my thoughts.
I am so sorry for your lost. I had no idea what Brutus was thinking and I am confused by his actions. I now understand why he was stressed and I wish I could have done something to prevent this from happening.
I am so sorry for your lost. I had no idea what Brutus was thinking and I am confused by his actions. I now understand why he was stressed and I wish I could have done something to prevent this from happening.
ReplyDeleteIt is not your fault Portia. Thank you for your condolences.
DeleteI feel in your pain, Calpurnia. I truly loved Caesar just as much as you did and I am deeply devastated at this lost.
ReplyDeleteWe will grow from this grief and pain, Cleopatra.
Delete