Dreams

                                                                                March 15, 44 B.C.

Hello All,

It is 4:00 am in the morning and I just had an awful dream. No one is awake at the moment and I need to share my crazy dream with someone. I also want to get your thoughts and opinions.

Here is what my dream consisted of, I see a beautiful statute of Caesar with blood flowing out of it as many Romans wash their hands in the blood. Later in the dream, I see my beloved Caesar die in my arms. 

I am shaken up and can not fall back asleep. Dreams always have secret messages in them and I do not know what to take away from this dream. I am worried for my poor Caesar. Any advice for me?

Best, 
Calpurnia

Comments

  1. Oh what an awful dream! I also think dreams have messages in them and this does not look good for Caesar. I think it would be best to have Caesar stay home today. Keep me updated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Portia for your advice. I will ask Caesar to stay home when he wakes up.

      Delete

Post a Comment