March 24, 59 B.C.
Today I will share some important tips on planning a wedding! My wedding was arranged and I was given a beautiful ring from Julius Caesar. I was nervous for my marriage because I did not know my soon to be husband very well, but I was excited for a new chapter of my life to begin. For my wedding, I did not have much time to plan and we were trying to keep it small, but the most important thing to do is to find a date, location, and complete the guest list. Personally, we did not invited many people just the important ones, but it depends on the size of wedding you want. You then must notify the people you are inviting and find the location. We decided to get married outside in a pavilion. It was truly a beautiful place. I hope this information helps you on your path on wedding planning.
Comments
Post a Comment